Thursday, April 12, 2012

WAKE UP DUMMY! YOU GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM!

Wow, I haven’t been on here in a while. So let’s see, what has changed since last time I wrote? Trying to get my daughter on the phone is still like pulling teeth and when I get my son on the phone it is all “yes” “yeah” “um hum” and any other variation of yes and of course “no” but I can’t wait to see the giant in the summer. Also, let see … oh yeah today marks day 3 of not smoking and let me tell you it isn’t fun, especially at work since it was so ingrained into my daily routine. Did I want to quit? No, I actually enjoyed smoking but due to my blood pressure I was a ticking time bomb, so hopefully when I go to the doctor tomorrow I will see a change since the commercials on TV say “After 1 day not smoking your blood pressure will be lower” at least that way I get my doctor off my ass. I didn’t quit cold turkey like other do, I was put on Chantix which allows me to slip up and continue taking it, hopefully I don’t because the insurance does not cover this med and it cost me $200….FML. These are the side effects of the drug “Constipation; gas; headache; increased appetite; nausea; stomach upset; taste changes; trouble sleeping; vivid, strange, or unusual dreams; vomiting” WOW at least my penis will not fall off. One effect I have had is the fucked up dreams. I always have had weird dreams, but now they are going to a new level. I wish I could record them and sell them to tweakers and ‘shroomers. The worst one I had was dreaming that I had to pee and I couldn’t wake up, which is bad enough but in my dream I kept peeing and peeing and the room was flooding. I finally woke up when the pee started going into my mouth, and of course my hands shot down to my crotch which thank the zombie Jesus were dry and of course when I went to the bathroom I didn’t have to pee. Another dream I had was that the White House was in Little Havana across the street from the Arms and it got hit with an earthquake and was crumbling and I ran in because I heard screaming and a co-worker was giving birth and the baby shot out of her and we took off running down the street and when we got to the crazy house a tsunami warning hit so we started running back to the Arms and into my apartment and I heard a ruckus in the bedroom and a tornado was tearing up the room so we ran out again and it was clear and sunny until planes started falling out of the sky. I woke up right before a 747 splattered my ass off.
So I think I am going to use my blog to remember my dreams on drugs.
So sleep tight and wear a diaper and scuba gear to bed.

1 comment: