Friday, April 20, 2012

This job is going to kill me!

As I close my eyes I cant help but wonder “what fucked up world will I be travelling to in my dreams” Still on the chantix and popping eclipse gum like it is going out of style, lucky for me 7-11 has a promo going buy 1, get 1 free. But not smoking which is the point. Don’t get me wrong I still get the urges and sometimes it is rough but pushing through it. So back to my dream land world. I have had a couple of dreams since I last updated this blog but the best so far was I was on a safari in Africa with about 10 other people who I did not know in a big truck looking at an elephant in the distances when out of nowhere a guy dressed in tribal warlord garb explodes out of the bush with a sword and a spear. Before anyone can react he has slaughtered about 5 people and the rest of us jump out the truck and start hauling ass with the warrior lord in hot pursuit. He kills 2 more with the spear cuz them where running in a straight line. I look to my left when I hear a scream and a chick was trying to cross a small river but a big ass croc got her. I hear 2 more screams and I can only wonder what happened to them then I hear my name called in a familiar accent but it sounds crazed and I turn quickly and the warlord is my boss and he is throwing the spear which misses me by only a few inches. Then he stops and yells that he is going to give me an hour head start so that the hunt will be fun. The crazy son of a bitch is hunting me and as I run I can still hear him laughing. Long story short this game of cat and mouse goes on for sometime until the end as I think I am safe in a tree with thick leaves about 30 feet off the ground and not making a sound or movement, war lord boss jumps through the leaves right in my face and sword slashes my creek, I scream and take a step back and now I am falling head first to the ground as I hear the laughter above me. I am about 6 inches from smashing skull first into the ground when I wake up panting and sweaty ass hell. Now the bad part of these dreams is that I wake up multiple times through out the night and when I close my eyes I go back to the exact spot where the dream left off. So this dream played out in my head for over 5 hours. FML. Tomorrow I will post my dream about Gary Coleman being my son’s dad. That was a weird one. LOL. Nightly nightly sleep tight and dream free! Oh Oh I almost forgot "HAPPY 420 DAY" Smoke em up if you got em!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment